The world’s most popular digital platform
It might be the world’s most used Internet platform, but why and how should your organisation use WordPress?
1. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that is free and open source.
2. WordPress is used by millions of people around the world, including many large organizations, such as The Guardian, Forbes, and The New York Times.
3. WordPress is relatively easy to use and can be used to create any type of website, from a simple blog to a complex e-commerce site.
4. WordPress is highly customizable and there are thousands of themes and plugins available for it.
5. WordPress is backed by a large community of developers and users who are always willing to help out if you need it.
What are the drawbacks
However, there are some drawbacks to using WordPress that you should be aware of:
1. WordPress can be slow and resource-intensive if you use too many plugins or have a lot of traffic.
2. WordPress is not as secure as some other CMSs, such as Drupal, and it can be vulnerable to hacking if you don’t take the proper precautions.
3. WordPress can be difficult to use if you’re not familiar with code or web design. If you’re not comfortable working with code, you may want to hire a developer to help you set up your site.
However, if you choose to work with a WordPress Support Agency, most if not all of those drawbacks can be offset
Why use a WordPress support agency
One of the primary benefits of using a WordPress support agency is that you will have access to a team of experts who are familiar with the platform and can help you to resolve any issues that you may be having. WordPress is a complex platform and can be difficult to troubleshoot if you are not familiar with it. A support agency will have a team of experienced professionals who can help you to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
2. Save Time
Another benefit of using a WordPress support agency is that it will save you time. Dealing with website issues can be time-consuming, especially if you are not familiar with the platform. By using a support agency, you can free up your time so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.
3. Save Money
Using a WordPress support agency can also help you to save money. If you were to try to fix website issues yourself, there is a good chance that you would end up causing more damage, which would then need to be fixed by a professional. By using an agency, you can avoid these costly mistakes.
4. Peace of Mind
Another benefit of using a WordPress support agency is that it will give you peace of mind. Knowing that your website is in good hands will allow you to focus on other aspects of your business without worrying about whether or not your website is up and running properly.
5. Increased Productivity
Finally, using a WordPress support agency can help to increase your productivity. If you are constantly dealing with website issues, it can be difficult to get work done. However, by using an agency, you can focus on your work and leave the website troubleshooting to the experts