4 million tablets opened as presents on Xmas day! Your customers are already mobile. Are you?
We believe to design and deploy for mobile should put the needs of mobile users at the heart of the process. Just because you can view your website on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. We understand that mobile is much more than the size of screen, it’s about touch, pervasive access, content, video, geo-location and access speed.
A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect successfully with customers and drive conversions – we’ve been mobile-first since 2010 and can bring a great deal of experience and help to any mobile project – and the project starts with a review.
We’re offering a FREE review* of your current website offering, that will include:
- The key stages of migration
- Conversion recommendations
- Content review
- Navigation re-structure
- Re-think of applications
- User experience (UX)
We promise to turn the review around in about a week. Simply provide your details below and we’ll be off and running. Not ready to talk? Read our “Go mobile in 30 days” guide; 2 pages & 15 minutes of reading.
* Terms (not many): You must be a trading UK business with an existing web-site generating (or planned to generate) more than £100k per annum from online activities.
- 71% of users actually expect a mobile site to load as fast as a desktop site.
- 40% of users have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience.
- 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a site didn’t work.
- Mobile share of traffic has grown 150% in the last two years.
- Use of social networks on mobile surpassed desktop in Jan 2013
- 28% of Internet usage comes from a mobile phone.
- 19% of search queries in the travel industry come from mobile Internet usage. In 2011, it was only 11%.
- In the retail industry, 16% of search queries come from mobile web usage. It was only 10% in 2011.
- In 2011, 10% of search queries in the entertainment industry come from mobile. It has gone up to 19% by 2012.
- Mobile web usage took 50% of sales related to Mother’s Day in 2012.
- 38% of UK tablet owners spend more of their time on their device than watching TV.
- Search queries from tablet increased by 23% after Christmas day.
- Mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common web access device worldwide by 2013
- Nearly half of marketing executives plan to increase mobile marketing spend in 2013
Sources: Various including Gartner, Google, Pew Research, Smart Insights and others.