Being a WordPress Agency.
No rise for Support Contracts, a small 7% increase in other charges
Effective January 1st, 2017 the prices for services are changing.
As announced back in September, some of our standard prices change on January 1st, 2017. Here is the complete price list. Figures in brackets represent the price rise on our 2016 ratecard.
- Peerless WordPress Support Contracts from £395 per month (0% rise)
- WordPress support from £106ph (7% rise)
- WordPress development from £123ph (7% rise)
- Advanced WordPress development from £177ph (7% rise)
- Enterprise Domain Management & Monitoring from £99 per annum
- Amazon AWS Server support and management from £106ph(/li)
- Project Management from £152ph (7% rise)
- Operational Marketing from £106ph (7% rise)
- Strategic Marketing from £177ph (7% rise)
- Senior/Partner Strategy from £204ph (3% rise)
Effective Jan 1st, 2017. Terms and conditions apply. The support fair usage allowance has been altered in line with standard charges. Clients may cancel support contracts with 30 days notice.