Connected are proud to announce the launch of VNX 4.0
Designed as a world-leading digital framework and based on 10 years of platform development, VNX provides an ideal, fully curated digital platform on which to build world-class strategies, easily and quickly. The key features are:
- Cloud-based, scaleable architecture to handle up to 5m visitors per month with 99.999% uptime, disaster recovery and business continuity,
- 100% responsive build – delivering stunning websites on all platforms includes IOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, Windows Surface & 8, PCs and Macs,
- NoCode philosophy, dispensing the need for expensive programmer resources, dramatically cutting the cost of deployment, evolvement and support
- Best practice dynamic landing pages for high-return, direct response digital campaigns
- EU privacy compliance and cookie management (EU-only)
- Site visitor management and routing based on site activity and behavioural targeting
- Semantic markup, optimised for natural listings
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Uses the Industry standard WordPress CMS for ease of management and changes
Originally conceived in 2004 as VITES, has powered many industry firsts and with the release of VNX 4.0 brings the platform up-to-date adding mobile, touch, cloud-hosting and CMS support. Already deployed on a number of web-sites, the full release simplifies the production, delivery and support of almost any web property.
- Most clients license VNX 4.0 under a turnkey deployment agreement that includes build, configuration, layout and support.
- Core VNX 4.0 is optionally available as an Amazon AWS AMI under a developers license.
- VNX 4.0 is a complete re-write of the preceding platform, VITES 3.x. Despite all the core functionality from VITES 2/3 being available in VNX 4.0 there is no shared codebase whatsoever.
- There is a migration service available to move VITES 2.4 and 3.x to VNX. Migration from earlier versions of VITES is available on request to support.
VNX Plugin Support
Core VNX 4.0 support a range of standard and bespoke plugins. The list of plugins for VNX is growing all the time, be aware some plugins will become obsolete or deprecated from a support and therefore SLA support needs to be up to date to ensure full support. The list of curated plugins supported in Q1 2013 covers:
- Social integration for login, data acquisition, interaction, sharing, posting and following/liking
- Data capture, processing and routing
- mySQL data storage
- Dynamic landing pages
- Automated registration and subscription
- Reporting, monitoring and tracking
- Anti-spam, whitelists & blacklists
- Video, image and third-party format media embedding (not including Flash)
- Semantic tagging and markup
- A/B testing and reporting
- Online booking
- Click-to-call services
- Live chat
- Specific mobile version, as well as full responsive layout
- Third-party fonts including Google
- Portfolios, sliders and image-based galleries
- e-commerce kart and checkout (updated: due Q2 2013)
Custom plugins may be created or purchased and modified for use on VNX 4.0 unsupported. There is a validation service available if support is required.
Customers using the previous versions of VITES (2.1, 2.4 and 3.x) are supported via existing agreements.
Pricing & Licensing
Turnkey deployment starts from £5k for a complete web-site built to exacting standards and assured to give organisations the highest return on investment. Typical capital cost is around £20k.
Platform licensing starts from £100 pcm for core VNX 4.0. Plugin licensing from £10 pcm. Developer SDK & licensing from £750 pcm. Standard support contracts charged on 21% of capital value. Development charges from £168 ph with agile project management provided.
Talk to us about your digital challenges and we’ll provide a no-obligation run-through of how VNX 4.0 will surpass your needs. Comfortably.by Martin Dower