The internet can seem to be a festering pool of human detritus.
Ok, that might be a bit strong, but there exists an annoying large number of pond-dwellers..
This post is for them. In future all such requests will be sent here.
- Do not contact us with anything spammy or scammy. Ever. We are not gullible idiots.
- Asking us to create a link to your “fantastic article on XXXXX” serves no purpose whatsoever if it’s not properly researched, up-to-date, and relevant.
- “Dear connected-uk” is not a formal greeting. “Dear info” is worse. Both smack of extreme laziness.
- Do not send us press releasee, we are not the press. We get our news from the BBC, Twitter, and down the pub.
- We don’t outsource work to India, Ukraine, etc as the quality of the work is often poor, the cultures sometimes clash, and the outsourcing companies pay low rates.
- We won’t sell space on our site, and that includes you writing paid-for posts. It might work for others, it’s just not us, sorry.
*sigh* – that’s the 2017 spam rant over. As you were.