Week 10 is now upon us as the year continues to motor along at a fair ol’ lick. Spring is just round the corner and the grim months of snow and ice are (hopefully) now behind us. February was kind to client support with no major problems or outages and a seamless upgrade to the latest WordPress platform (3.5.1) in conjunction with our partners @WPEngine – thanks guys!
- Over 170 new support tickets, much busier than January and a big lift on other channels with Facebook taking nearly 10% of the share. Still not had a support request on Twitter yet. Sigh.
- Nearly 500 support touches across 4 agents with a tiny 2% re-open rate. Well done folks.
- Over 90% responded to in less than 8 hours and nearly three quarters picked up in less than an hour. Very impressive and nice to see the team on-the-ball.
- 100% client satisfaction score – our first maximum! and comfortably higher than our 95% target. Another well done to the team.
- Average time to initial response was a fantastic 3.5hrs, beating our 20hr target by quite some margin and putting us in the top 5% of support responders in the UK.
We’re aiming to stay under our stated support targets and judging by the huge improvement in February versus January I’m quietly confident that we’re really going to shine this year. Customer service is at the heart of who we are and it’s nice to see the metrics confirming this.
Finally, February saw us introduce our web-enabled support portal and knowledge base that can be accessed quickly and easily direct from the floating button on the right or from the top menu.